HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
canyonclimb

Rear foot pegs

7 posts in this topic

I'm in the process of making some bolt on ones for my 07, I'll post pics when I'm done

your subframe and suspension aren't made for passengers even though your seat looks like it could support two people.

I wouldn't do it, you're bound to get some damage with two adults on it.

your subframe and suspension aren't made for passengers even though your seat looks like it could support two people.

I'm not going through the bumps with two adults, it's only for short rides with the family. around a park and such. I think I may weld a nut onto my subframe and go that route. I'd love to see those pics when your done bolting yours as well.

thanks.

Be careful! That chain will be whizzin' right by their leg.

Not a good idea!

I would just use rear pegs for short rides for kids (light weight) and emergencies,Wr450 is not sprung for extra weight, Im also fabricating a chain guard at the same time (good point idaho450:thumbsup: )