HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan_from_HB

Land Use Rights Action

1 post in this topic

Gents,

It's time to stop stupid land-closure legislation in its tracks! We are citizens and we are being shut out of the process!

It takes an organized effort, lots of money, and political clout to get action around here. This is the political clout part.

A proposal: If each of us puts 100 names on a group list of our friends, neighbors, and riders who don't frequent TT, we could very quickly get the word out to 50,000-100,000 people who will choose our side when they know the facts. We can almost instantly flood lawmakers' offices with opposing opinions on any stupid legislation that further erodes our rights. We could instantly voice our support for those who further our cause, head off the lies and deceit used by the other side to sway uninformed voters, and it will take only minutes a week. Just pass on the alerts and ask for each person's help. Every one of us can post an alert. Every one of us can reach at least 100 people who are not helping us right now, but will when properly informed. It's time we ALL did something to force the issue to our side. It's hard to beat sheer brute force! If we stick together as never before, we can help our own cause.

I have and I use my 100 names regularly. Do you have yours?

Dan