HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lt1air

exhaust

5 posts in this topic

hey all, i'm thinking about waking up the bottem end on my 08 450, would a slip on muffler be good enough??, full systems are very costly , i'm a novice rider at our local track so it's not for race purpose.

what type has been proven also

thanks guys

What are you riding exactly? Check this site out: www.mrd-racing.com

He's got a system for the 450 if that's what you're on and his warranty is unmatched. For the price, it's almost what you'll pay for a slip on from most manufacturers and he will talk with you and tune it as you like.

:eek:

or you can also bump up the rear sprocket a tooth or two.. helped on my 07 untill i picked up a ti-4

See if you can find someone willing to sell their 07 stock exhaust. The muffler bolts right up and makes a big difference.

I have an 08, and I put on a FMF 4.1 Ti slip on with the ti mid-pipe. Not only does it wake up the bottom and mid it remains very smooth and linear. Down the road, if I wanna add a the header it bolts right on. Not to mention, it sounds really cool.