Rekluse Pro Dez/Trail Riders

For all you YZ450F Rekluse Pro users who ride mainly dez/trails, what is the hot setup for tight trails/rocky single track riding? I would appreciate feedback on which spring/s and the number of balls you used (24 or 27)? I figure feedback from actual owners who ride in similar conditions would be a better place to start than the setup chart provided by Rekluse. Thanks.

I use 30 balls and went with the spring that is a little stiffer than the recommended 'default' installation. The reason I changed to the stiffer spring is because it engaged at such low RPM's that I could actually brake stall the bike if I locked up the rear wheel and chopped the throttle. Now it is perfection!

I use 30 balls and went with the spring that is a little stiffer than the recommended 'default' installation. The reason I changed to the stiffer spring is because it engaged at such low RPM's that I could actually brake stall the bike if I locked up the rear wheel and chopped the throttle. Now it is perfection!

Wiz - I only see slots for 27 balls not 30. Also, do you know the part numbers of the two springs ( 2" and 1.5 ") that you used? The number should be on the plastic zip lock bag they were shipped with. Thanks.

However many it holds is how many I run. I was thinking it was 30 but I must have brain lock.

I am using the C200L3 ad C150M3 springs

I am using the stock balls as delivered. I use the softest spring(s) for quickest engagement, so I can lift the front wheel over logs and rocks. I adjust the engagement point up and down with the bar adjuster. I can set the idle higher, and not worry about brake stalling.Lovin Life...'06 450..

However many it holds is how many I run. I was thinking it was 30 but I must have brain lock.

I am using the C200L3 ad C150M3 springs

I am using the stock balls as delivered. I use the softest spring(s) for quickest engagement, so I can lift the front wheel over logs and rocks. I adjust the engagement point up and down with the bar adjuster. I can set the idle higher, and not worry about brake stalling.Lovin Life...'06 450..

I see the two of you have different approaches for your specific application. This is just what I was looking for. Thanks guys!