HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigcr

Bubba on a Yamaha?

54 posts in this topic

Yeah, I've heard the rumour of Bubba on a Yamaha but it was with Gibbs racing as that would be his foot in the door for nascar.

:eek: whats it called under breaking news? i didnt see it

Dude, I just checked back and it's gone!:p ***? I swear it was there earlier today.

I wish Bubbles would go ahead and find a NASCAR ride. The racing is sooo much better without him. I can't remember a more exciting season. :eek:

:eek:

Dude, I just checked back and it's gone!:p ***? I swear it was there earlier today.

:applause: I couldnt find it either:excuseme:

wow. stewart on a yamaha. lol that will be the day. it would be kind of cool to see stewart on san man yam and reed take T prestons spot on factory Kaw. :eek:

that'd be wierd if reed went to kx and stewart was on a yz. talk about confusing.

that'd be wierd if reed went to kx and stewart was on a yz. talk about confusing.

Why would that be weird? Follow the green.. (not Kawasaki green but $$$)

Yamaha will be a dominant team in 2009.

jlaw, b-hep, bubba, hill.... hell yeah!!! :eek:

i meant the change of scenery.
Sort of like when Ricky Carmichael went from Kawasaki to Honda , or from a two stroke to a four stroke, or from Honda to Suzuki? Or even weirder, when Roger DeCoster went from CZ to Suzuki. That was weird.

Sort of like when Ricky Carmichael went from Kawasaki to Honda , or from a two stroke to a four stroke, or from Honda to Suzuki? Or even weirder, when Roger DeCoster went from CZ to Suzuki. That was weird.

Whats a CZ?.... :eek:

Your right about RC. It was strange having the #4 on anything but a Kawasaki. I guess RC rode for every brand except Yamaha. ...

Whats a CZ?.... :eek:

QUOTE]

It's a gun. :p

The part about Chad Reed makes sense, but not about Bubba jumping to Yamaha. Why would he go blue? Because the Yamaha is more stable and he'll stop getting thrown of his bike and hurting himself?

I think if either Chad or Bubba were unhappy about $, Honda would swoop in and buy a championship.