HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red-eyed_Demon

I just picked up my '02 WR426

12 posts in this topic

Break it in,then Flog it like a red headed step child.LOVE MY WR More than my old piped KDX-250 :) Just ordered OBELN & OBEKN needles,will try soon.WTTW Search Function B-4 Asking.One Day I'm Gonna Hurt Myself!!!!!!

FRYBOY...WOW, Prices must be sky high out there in CA. I just bought a left over 2001 WR426 a month ago for $5100 OTD, which I thought was a great deal until my Buddy went to a place in PA 2 weeks ago and walked out the door with a 2002 WR426 for $5300 OTD and they threw in the free $300 in accessories on top of that. He could have got the bike for $5100 OTD if he didn't want the accessories. I had to go to WV to get mine but the 3 hour drive was worth saving almost $1000. The dealers here in VA are outrageous and of course if you buy out of state you don't have to pay sales tax...that's worth a couple hundred bucks.

Red-eyed... looks like you got a great deal! I didn't even think of asking for discount on purchases. Thats ok though I purchased most of my stuff mail order anyway.

Happy trails my thumper brother!

makes me feel like i got raped

i paid 6100 out the door... and the other places around me were 6200 out the door...

Sometimes it is best not to ask! When my wife purchased a truck for me last year I checked the ads for weeks to see if we got a good deal. All that matters is you have a bike and now can ride!

I PURCHASED MY WR426 ABOUT 45 DAYS AGO HERE IN SO. CAL. AND PAID $6200.00 THEY ALSO TALKED ME INTO A $700.00 AFTERMARKET WARRANTY FOR THREE YRS. MY ASS HURTS FOR SOME REASON :) I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO RUN THIS BAD BOY INTO THE GROUND TO GET MY MONEY OUT OF IT :D

KAI