Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill

Stroker jet kit for WR?

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what specifically is in the kit. I see on their website they also list some jetting changes and de-octopussing the dub-R.

What do you guys know?

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Kevin,

If you go to Strokers web site, they have a FAQ's section that has some improvement tips for the WR jetting. This also includes a suggestion for de-octopussing. Check it out and tell me if the suggested jetting is what you use.

Thanks

Bill

I've tried that for a couple days now and it keeps coming up unavialable. :)

I thought mabye they moved the site to a new address or something.

[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: MOmilkman ]

try this,

http://www.strokerspeed.com

Nevermind......That doesn't work either. I'll call them tomorrow and find out what is up.

[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: yzernie ]

[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: yzernie ]

They are not sure what the problem is. They contacted the site manager and since he took the holidays off, they will have to wait until after the first of the year to get ahold of him.

I have a YZ and have never even ridden a WR but, I may be able to help out with some of the jetting questions. I don't know anything about the de-octopussing stuff. I have played with my jetting pretty extensively.

Ernie

Actually Ernie, I dont have jetting issues. I just searched the archives hoping I could find a link for Stroker's website because I wanted to see if they would trade out a seat cover for me.

Thanks for the info. Ill check it out and see if its back up tomorrow,

Darin