08 yz 450 stock jetting

anyone know what the stock jetting is for 2008 yz 450, is every 08 yz 450 jetted the same from the factory? A local dealership made it sound like not all are jetted the same from the factory??

Thanks

anyone know what the stock jetting is for 2008 yz 450, is every 08 yz 450 jetted the same from the factory? A local dealership made it sound like not all are jetted the same from the factory??

Thanks

Off the top of my head, the US spec bikes came with a 42 pilot and 160 main. Im not sure about the needles or leak jet. I just changed my main to a 165.

My 08 came with

160 main

45 pilot

55 leak jet

ncyr needle 3rd position

I am currently running

168 main

45 pilot

55 leak jet

nflr neddle 3rd position

I live in south eastern minnesota, and I am running Power110 fuel mixed with pump gas. I run 1gal power110 with 4 gal pump gas. And the bike rips.

Off the top of my head, the US spec bikes came with a 42 pilot and 160 main. Im not sure about the needles or leak jet. I just changed my main to a 165.

That is the wrong info. US spec bikes come with this: 160 main/45 pilot/NFLR needle,3rd posistion/55 leak jet. :eek:

My 08 came with 45 pilot and 160 main also, a local dealer here suggested i try a 48 pilot for the poppping etc.. Has anyone done that or what do you think, i'm gonna give it a shot

I have had a 48 pilot in mine all season and it run's fine and start's easier. It was in the 70's this weekend and it was still ok but if it gets much warmer I will probably go back to a 45. I don't think I get it on the main jet much but on my son's it seems better with a 165 year around.

I have had a 48 pilot in mine all season and it run's fine and start's easier. It was in the 70's this weekend and it was still ok but if it gets much warmer I will probably go back to a 45. I don't think I get it on the main jet much but on my son's it seems better with a 165 year around.

I think you may have problems with the 48 when it gets warmer. When i tried that my bike was very hard to start if i stalled it. I go down to a 42 pilot in the summer.