HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikewr450

e line skid plate

9 posts in this topic

I have one and, had to ask my friend about his? Simple fix just drill the hole out and, slap it on!:eek:

I have one and, had to ask my friend about his? Simple fix just drill the hole out and, slap it on!:eek:

Word:prof: I had to drill an extra hole in mine too. Other than that, the thing works like a dream. Saved me many times I'm sure:thumbsup:

BikePics019.jpg

Same story on an '06 wr450. I called and was told to file it since it was only about 1/4" in my case. I had the steel tab for the bolt that I could bend a little to help too.

exactly what e line said. drill the slotted hole bigger or send it back and they will do it for me. man for $150 i would hope that the product would at least fit!!!!

exactly what e line said. drill the slotted hole bigger or send it back and they will do it for me. man for $150 i would hope that the product would at least fit!!!!
I agree! It seems like E line is slipping...:eek: