e line skid plate

I have one and, had to ask my friend about his? Simple fix just drill the hole out and, slap it on!:eek:

I have one and, had to ask my friend about his? Simple fix just drill the hole out and, slap it on!:eek:

Word:prof: I had to drill an extra hole in mine too. Other than that, the thing works like a dream. Saved me many times I'm sure:thumbsup:

BikePics019.jpg

Same story on an '06 wr450. I called and was told to file it since it was only about 1/4" in my case. I had the steel tab for the bolt that I could bend a little to help too.

exactly what e line said. drill the slotted hole bigger or send it back and they will do it for me. man for $150 i would hope that the product would at least fit!!!!

Sorry Honda DUDE but, here is a pic of an E line skid plate on a real bike:p DSC00478.jpg

exactly what e line said. drill the slotted hole bigger or send it back and they will do it for me. man for $150 i would hope that the product would at least fit!!!!
I agree! It seems like E line is slipping...:eek:
Sorry Honda DUDE but, here is a pic of an E line skid plate on a blue, slow bike:p DSC00478.jpg

Fixed :p:eek::applause:

Dam your good!:p:eek: