What bike prep. should I do before my first race on the 450?

Hey guys, my first race in the 450 class is this sunday and I was wondering what I should do preparation wise to my bike? This is what I have done so far: I have cleaned the air filter (and have a clean spare), changed the oil and oil filter, adjusted and lubed the chain, changed coolent about 3 rides ago and added Engine Ice, checked/tightened spokes, and have a practically brand new 742FA front tire and a brand new 756 rear tire. The race will be 8 laps at most and as few as 5 laps. (I believe) Any info on bike preparation or on racing in general will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:applause::p:eek:

ahh were you racing at?

but also lube the steering stem and swingarm linkage, run a tear off under the front fork seals, and have fun. this is just normal stuff i do when getting ready for a race.. also allows you to become 1 with the bike and get pumped up..

ahh were you racing at?

but also lube the steering stem and swingarm linkage, run a tear off under the front fork seals, and have fun. this is just normal stuff i do when getting ready for a race.. also allows you to become 1 with the bike and get pumped up..

I'm going to be racing round 3 of the spring series at Riverfront MX park in Marysville, Ca. Thanks for the tips!