Replacement Battery for '03 450?

Okay, this is my first post here and I'm sure it's been covered before so I apologize. I am a regular on some other boards(for my other bikes) so I definately did a thorough search but I didn't find any definitive answers. I just bought an '03 WR450 and it has a dead battery. I've just been kicking it to start it which works fine but I'm all of 5'7" so it's a little bit rough on the legs and I'm dreaming of using that electric start button :eek:

Anyways, Yamaha is within a mile of my house but they said they don't have a battery in stock and it'd be about a week and $114 for them to get one :p

What other batteries would work with my bike? Possibly one available from Wal-Mart(Everstart) or Autozone or Oreillys as I live in a small TX town and these are all we have. Thanks in advance!!

Proud New Member

~Keith

I just bought one here for $80 shipped.--->>>https://www.zanottimotor.com/shopping/pLookUp.php

What's the part # for our bikes? I just pulled the old(non-working) battery out and it's a YTZ7S, but when I searched that # on the site you gave it got nadda. :eek:

What's the part # for our bikes? I just pulled the old(non-working) battery out and it's a YTZ7S, but when I searched that # on the site you gave it got nadda. :eek:

Call them. Their phone support is great and good prices too.

What's the part # for our bikes? I just pulled the old(non-working) battery out and it's a YTZ7S, but when I searched that # on the site you gave it got nadda. :p
BTY-YTZ7S-HE-00 has replaced 4TP-82100-01-00, but either P/N will pull up the battery.:eek: