Wagner Cup at TTC video

My son put this short video together. The people riding the bikes are Raga, Cabastany, Fujinami, Bou, Lampkin, and others. It had rained all night and was drizzling so the course was VERY challenging. Everything was wet and slick. It was hard just walking around so it was doubly amazing to watch these top athletes do their stuff. But the most amazing thing was, most of the time, we were just a few feet away from the top riders in the WORLD. I know of no other sport where this is the case. In Section 2, at one point, Toni Bou, Adam Raga, Takahisa Fujinami, Albert Cabastany, and Dougie Lampkin were all standing about ten feet from me, discussing a particularly nasty climb (that most of them ultimately opted out on!)

I think the most amazing thing I saw was one of two things: Fuji taking a 2 on a section everyone else fived on, or those riders attacking an impossible rock about as big as a house. They nearly all failed but just having the balls to make that run was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen, because if you didn't make it, you fell about 12 feet onto solid rock and your bike landed on top of you!

If any of you ever get the chance, a trip to the TTC is a must.

Here's the link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-giROitRk . I'm going through my pictures, we took about 400, but a lot of them didn't come out. It was overcast and dark under the trees so many of the pics were just too blurry. But some of them came out quite good, and one of them is world class. I'll be sure to get that one up.

(Pics here--> http://picasaweb.google.com/JohnSKepler/TrialsWorldRoundTrialsTrainingCenterTennessee4272008 )

Words can not describe what I saw in Sequatchie, TN this weekend. And I'm supposed to be a writer!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is about as close as it gets!

John

nice job on the vid!

and yeah, there's just no way to not come away from watching world class trials riders and not be blown away.

looking forward to pics