HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickallen124

JGR Bikes

15 posts in this topic

Here are a few pics of the Gibb's racing bikes for those interested.IMG_1054.jpg These are some of the best looking bikes in the pits

Here is a pic of the motor mounts they developed to help cornering. Talking to their suspension tech he told me that they tested quite a bit and found that if they went too far the bike acted like there was a hinge in the middle. BTW they hope to sell alot of the parts they are manufacturing in the near future.

IMG_1003.jpg

Here is a pic of a titanuim plate that wraps around the foot peg mounts so that it doesn't get packed with mud.

IMG_1055.jpg

amazing bikes! If you havent already seen the video of the JGR rig. go to Racerxill.com right now and check it out! its insane!

That carbon fiber skid plate is made in house at JGR. You can buy different carbon fiber skid plates from lightspeed or carbon fiber works.
Maybe, but it bears quite a resemblence:

http://www.lightspeedperf.com/products/index.php?action=item&id=633&prevaction=category&previd=2&prevstart=0

CFW doesn't list a similar product (a skid plate with integral case guards).

I found a carbon fiber skidplate on the trails last weekend. It looks almost new; I'm guessing someone forgot to torque the bolts properly.

Unfortunately it doesn't fit my 426, and I have no idea what it's for.

Here is a pic of the motor mounts they developed to help cornering. Talking to their suspension tech he told me that they tested quite a bit and found that if they went too far the bike acted like there was a hinge in the middle. BTW they hope to sell alot of the parts they are manufacturing in the near future.

IMG_1003.jpg

Anybody have a close up of this picture. Kind of hard to see exactly what was done. Also, anyone seen a picture of the upper mounts????? I have a guy with a CNC mill who does Fab work on indy cars. I wanted to buy a set of mounts this week and give them to him to mess around with. Anybody?????

Sorry the pics aren't any better, I need to invest in a better camera. In short they used a different aluminum and milled the pieces out a little.

Try this:

IMG_1003.jpg?t=1209442757

Thanks Rick and Thanks Gray...thats what i was after. I picked up a set of lower mounts today for 15 bucks...........the upper ones were a little more... I will get them over to my guy and hopefully have them for Glen helen this weekend. I will post some pictures when there done and let you know if i felt a difference.