JGR Bikes

Here are a few pics of the Gibb's racing bikes for those interested.IMG_1054.jpg These are some of the best looking bikes in the pits

Here is a pic of the motor mounts they developed to help cornering. Talking to their suspension tech he told me that they tested quite a bit and found that if they went too far the bike acted like there was a hinge in the middle. BTW they hope to sell alot of the parts they are manufacturing in the near future.

IMG_1003.jpg

Here is a pic of a titanuim plate that wraps around the foot peg mounts so that it doesn't get packed with mud.

IMG_1055.jpg

Those are nice! I love the polished frame!!!

I want one of those skid plates.

I want one of those skid plates.
It's from Lightspeed Performance, about $200.

amazing bikes! If you havent already seen the video of the JGR rig. go to Racerxill.com right now and check it out! its insane!

It's from Lightspeed Performance, about $200.

That carbon fiber skid plate is made in house at JGR. You can buy different carbon fiber skid plates from lightspeed or carbon fiber works.

I found a carbon fiber skidplate on the trails last weekend. It looks almost new; I'm guessing someone forgot to torque the bolts properly.

Unfortunately it doesn't fit my 426, and I have no idea what it's for.

Here is a pic of the motor mounts they developed to help cornering. Talking to their suspension tech he told me that they tested quite a bit and found that if they went too far the bike acted like there was a hinge in the middle. BTW they hope to sell alot of the parts they are manufacturing in the near future.

IMG_1003.jpg

Anybody have a close up of this picture. Kind of hard to see exactly what was done. Also, anyone seen a picture of the upper mounts????? I have a guy with a CNC mill who does Fab work on indy cars. I wanted to buy a set of mounts this week and give them to him to mess around with. Anybody?????

Sorry the pics aren't any better, I need to invest in a better camera. In short they used a different aluminum and milled the pieces out a little.

Maybe this will be a little better

IMG_1003-2.jpg

Try this:

IMG_1003.jpg?t=1209442757

Try this:

IMG_1003.jpg?t=1209442757

Thanks Rick and Thanks Gray...thats what i was after. I picked up a set of lower mounts today for 15 bucks...........the upper ones were a little more... I will get them over to my guy and hopefully have them for Glen helen this weekend. I will post some pictures when there done and let you know if i felt a difference.