Hand Guards

Hey SoCal where did you get the Motion Pro Wackers?

Fivech141, Dang you would have to ask me that!. I originaly seen-em in an ad in I belive MXAction. They have a website.. Double Dang!! Me Stupid!! I just dug the box outta the trash looking for their website. Its MotoNation, NOT Motion-Pro.. Sorry for any confusion ..... SoCal

I have my Acerbis Rally Pros from my WR but have been looking at the Cycras. Do you think that I can order the bar attachment (hinged) piece from Cycra and use it for my Acerbis?

G-out

Thanks SoCal. I think I'm gonna buy em. One question though. Do you have them on stock bars?

Never mind the answer SoCal I just read your signature and see that you have Pro-Tapers.

Do you think that I can order the bar attachment (hinged) piece from Cycra and use it for my Acerbis?

Hinged piece? You mean the inner bar mount?

Hmmmm. That may actually work. The only snafu I see is the bolt hole in the Acerbis being too small. The Cycra mounts, which are the only ones w/ two pivot points, a big advantage IMO, use an 8 mm bolt I believe. If an 8 mm will clear the mounting hole in Acerbis guards it should work.

Originally I thought you may be referring to the inner triple clamp mounts, I doubt these would work because Acerbis guards are too short.