Finally got to try the Pro Taper clamps

Well after 6 months off i finally got back on the track today. I had only ridden about 4 laps with the clamps before the lay off so today was the first time i really got to try them. I can honestly say they were the best thing i have added yet for me. It was much easier to keep it in the ruts. Here are some pics just for grins.

DSC_0022-3.jpg

DSC_0026-2.jpg

DSC_0027-2.jpg

where did you get that stand? price? color options?

thatd be universal...boss. they are about 90 bucks, got a rainbow o colors

you straight pro tapered that biznich out. clamps, grips, sprockets, doughnuts.

thanks for the review on the clamps, i was waitin to drop some coin on em. will do now, when the steed is back running agian.

Dont forget the hand guards!

DSC_0023-2.jpg

One of the coolest things about the clamps is how adjustable they are. I am running the medium elastomers with them quit a bit forward since i still have the stock 06 bend. I think i want to get the taller risers just for grins

I guess i could have been more specific. They have 22.5 offset. another thing i did not mention is the rubber mounts seem to help with arm pump. I did not ride a lot today but i just realized that my forearms are not tight at all and that is usually a big problem for me. It might also be how far i moved the bars forward keeps me more forward.

Scotts makes top clamps for pretty much every setup.You just have to take a few measurements listed on their site and then order it up.If you get top clamp from scotts it will be silver.Since i have applied tripple clamps scotts sent me to BRP since they are black not silver.Looks sharp,same price.

i ordered a set for my rmz450 but they have been on back order for a month and a half. which sucks because i crashed and broke the stock ones. So can't ride untill those things come in. hurry,hurry,hurry,hurry for the love of god HURRY.