HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blue_beast_wins

Back to work tomorrow (off topic)

7 posts in this topic

Finally got a job after being off work for three months, i'm starting tomorrow, its a four day working week with mondays as time and a half if i want, looks like have some good riding weekends comming up, i think it may cut into my TT time though. :)

Blue beast wins,

Good to hear your back to work, hope you have computer access at your new job.

I’m fortunate to have a job that provides a laptop and a wireless T1 connection speed Internet to boot! The nice part is I can go anywhere in the plant while being online, the drawback is I can’t venture too far from the plant before I loose the signal. :)

I'm an auto engineer so mostly in a workshop situation, may have to waight till after work to get on TT, pitty most people here are in nigh nigh land by then. :)

Congratulations...

I am on here all sorts of hours... and am only an hour behind with Daylight saving... might see you here in near real time... :)

David

BBW

I figure you where a garbage truck driver :D

or a you are one of the champion little people bowlers :D

I never would figure you were a wrench

Glad to here ya back to the grind buddie....

Dont worry everyone BBW and I are Mates :D

I think :)

Even though ego may have serious mental problems in a retarded sought of way, me and ego are mates, grab a fosters folks and i'll get my wild turkey stubbie, Cheers to ego!! and happy hunting :D :D

Oh yeh, my first day back at work and it was ok..........i think :):D