08 yz450f - what you running for sag?

I just read that the recommended sag setting for the 08 yz450f is 105mm. I thought yammi's typically felt the best around 95-98mm. Anyone running 105mm and if not , what are you running?

for me it depends on your height weight and skill level..some like more sag to lower center of gravity which takes weight off the front wheel and others like less..My way of thinking is they made it adjustable for adjusting,,,so play with it and find what works best for you.some tracks require more or less.You never hear a pro say the bike did ok so we didn't change anything

I always thought motocross people run 95-100mm and desert/harescramble people run 100-105mm.

Generally on hard pack tracks you run 95-100mm of sag to get more weight on the front wheel, and on soft-sand tracks you run 100mm-105mm. Sag is something that actually changes track to track.

3.5" is what I am running.

I just read that the recommended sag setting for the 08 yz450f is 105mm. I thought yammi's typically felt the best around 95-98mm. Anyone running 105mm and if not , what are you running?

When i got my 08 revalved, Enzo said to try 102mm......as a starting point. I am happy with 100 mm.