In search of stock shock spring

Hey ya'll. I looking for a stock shock spring, 5.0 or 5.2 i think. If you have changed your suspension and have that stock unit laying around gathering dust.....well you know. Give me a PM or an email.

thanks.

Don

vtcyclist@hotmail.com

I have the stock fork & shock spring(s) from my '99 WR400 (US version). I know I'm a cheap bastard but how does $30 each (fork springs or shock spring) + plus shipping sound? I gotta recoup some of this habit.........

Brian

Originally posted by NVR FNSH:

I have the stock fork & shock spring(s) from my '99 WR400 (US version). I know I'm a cheap bastard but how does $30 each (fork springs or shock spring) + plus shipping sound? I gotta recoup some of this habit.........

Brian

Ill take the shock spring for sure, as long as it is the right springrate). Can you please look in your manual and tell me what the springrates are for both?

I'll check it tonight and let you know.

Brian

Mike,

I am mainly after the Shock spring. I'll email Joel since he only has Shock spring. You can get both from NVR. Fair enough. Thanks for asking.

don

NVR FNSH, check your PM.

I have a stock rear spring off a 98 WR400(US version). I'll sell for $25 + shipping. E-mail me if interested. joel.gibson@northstarbattery.com

VTcyclist, looks like there are two guys wanting to sell. I want both springs, are you just looking for rear? You were first, I will take the one you don't want.

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: mikeolichney ]

Mike,

Check your PMs

Brian