HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crashthings

Where to get 2007 Electical connectors

7 posts in this topic

I went to local Yam shop and they said they can't get them without part #.

I need to know where I can get them. I am looking for both ends of the 3 prong connector for the rear tail light including the prongs.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply William1.

Do you know of any place cheaper? I would have to spend over $100 just to make the 2 connectors I wanted.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply William1.

Do you know of any place cheaper? I would have to spend over $100 just to make the 2 connectors I wanted.

Thanks

they are Sumitomo connectors. :thumbsup: that is my nugget of info. and knowing is half the battle.

Hey SLUG, Thanks, that was the piece I needed.

I’ve designed my share of harnesses over the years ( not in the automotive industry), I'm not familiar with the Sumitomo brand connectors, but while doing my grey wire mod, I noted the symbol molded on the connector, at the time I had no idea what company used that logo…. :ride:

But later that month I was asked to evaluate a Sumitomo pump and then I recognized the corporate logo..:thumbsup: