I need/want more power

I was wondering what my options are for more power, dam I wish they made a wr650 :thumbsup:

I already have a good exhaust, yz cam, all the free type mods, boyaseen accelerator pump, proper jetting, but I want more power. what choices do i have besides a high compression piston or big bore one, and then the need for race gas which I dont want?

Im the same way, Never satisfied. miss the power of my old big bore cr 500

It's about damn time someone turbos a dirt bike! :thumbsup:

Hot cams, big bore and high comp. Don't need race gas as long as the pump premium is quality stuff...even Pemex!

I was wondering what my options are for more power, dam I wish they made a wr650 :thumbsup:

I already have a good exhaust, yz cam, all the free type mods, boyaseen accelerator pump, proper jetting, but I want more power.

did you hear that, Joe?

when it's time for me to change my piston, i was going big bore forsure, i know that dont' need higher octane fuel, but I thought the high compression piston needs higher then 91 octane and that's suprememe here and the highest octane gas i can buy in the pump in my province, im sure that's not enough, would need 93 at least im sure. The vortex ignition, hmmm, how many ponies does that make? and Turbo? ah, that sounds sweet.........