Ohlins fork inserts.

40 clicks of adjustment that don't work. lol

Those cartridges look like I need a pair.:ride: Ohlins makes great suspension and the TTX stuff they make for bikes have been getting great reviews.

Good stuff!:thumbsup:

i wonder how much gold that costs lol

There is a fellow TT on the KTM 250 / 450 / 505 forum that has the TTX kit for the PDS and he may get the fork kit as well!

Good read!

40 clicks of adjustment that don't work. lol

They work. I have similar stuff in my street bike.

Dont think of it as 40 useless clicks.

40 clicks makes 40 small adjustment where as 10 makes 10 big adjustments.

Much easier to get exactly the feel you want with 40 then it is 10.

I wouldn't be able to tell on the dirt but I certainly can on the street track.

Ohlins is good stuff but expensive.

VilleKTM in the KTM forum purchased those. He should be getting his set in a few weeks.

They have to be better than the WP stuff.

Even the best Ohlins isn't as good as the KYB stuff that comes stock on Yamahas.

Even the best Ohlins isn't as good as the KYB stuff that comes stock on Yamahas.

I hear the SSS stuff is incredible. Honestly I have never ridden any set up for my weight and ability. So what's the deal with this stuff Cam?:thumbsup:

Have you tried the Ohlins inserts?

I somehow doubt your second statement.

A buddy of mine has the Ohlins works forks and shock on one of his Yamahas. I think it set him back about $7k for all of it with Coppersmith's setup. The stock Yamaha stuff is better.

A buddy of mine has the Ohlins works forks and shock on one of his Yamahas. I think it set him back about $7k for all of it with Coppersmith's setup. The stock Yamaha stuff is better.

That sucks, $7000 works forks and shock and the stock suspension is better. Did your buddy spend the time to set-up his Ohlins gold?