Pro Taper Contour bar raise?

Hey i was at a local shop and saw a bar raise kit. it didnt specify anything other than it was for dirtbikes. Would this fit on my Pro taper contours and i have the stock steering setup for my 07 YZ 450 other than the bars. What do these kits go by? I dont know anything about the front end of my bike. Thanks!

I never thought of raising the bars but i think it will help my riding style Thanks.

If it is the Tusk riser adapter kit get it. It will only cost you about $20.00 and you have a wide choice on how much you want to raise your bars. I just installed the kit on my YZ 450F and love it.

Okay i have yet to run by the shop again havent had any time. Yea the kit was cheap so it must be similar.

Okay i have yet to run by the shop again havent had any time. Yea the kit was cheap so it must be similar.

Definately cheaper than buying new bars with a different bend. Make sure you get the ones for the fat bars. If I remember correctly they have them for fat bar (1 7/8" I believe) and for minis. You want the fat bars.:thumbsup: