HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreshDonutsCAN

Pro Taper Contour bar raise?

4 posts in this topic

Hey i was at a local shop and saw a bar raise kit. it didnt specify anything other than it was for dirtbikes. Would this fit on my Pro taper contours and i have the stock steering setup for my 07 YZ 450 other than the bars. What do these kits go by? I dont know anything about the front end of my bike. Thanks!

I never thought of raising the bars but i think it will help my riding style Thanks.

If it is the Tusk riser adapter kit get it. It will only cost you about $20.00 and you have a wide choice on how much you want to raise your bars. I just installed the kit on my YZ 450F and love it.

Okay i have yet to run by the shop again havent had any time. Yea the kit was cheap so it must be similar.

Definately cheaper than buying new bars with a different bend. Make sure you get the ones for the fat bars. If I remember correctly they have them for fat bar (1 7/8" I believe) and for minis. You want the fat bars.:thumbsup: