149 posts in this topic

What rear hub will fit a 2014 yz450f ? Will the previous models? Will a 2010 yz250f rear hub fit ?

Rear hub

2009 YZ450F-current

2010 YZ250F-current

Rear hub

2009 YZ450F-current

2010 YZ250F-current

So a 2010 yz250f rear hub will fit a 2014 yz450f ?

This Yamaha 5ET-25311-00-00 HUB, REAR is used on these models and components:

This Yamaha 17D-25311-00-00 HUB, REAR is used on these models and components:

I have a set of YZ 2011 wheels which should fit my new 2016 WR.

Only need to change bearings and it should be a straight fit!!

I lost track in the past posts, so sorry if this has been answered already.  I have rear hub/wheel 5ET-25311-00-00 what do I need to do to make it fit a 2011 yz450f?  I also have front wheel 5NY-25111-00-00 and it looks to me like that is a straight bolt on.?  Thank you

At this point, I don't know that anyone has yet found bearings that will increase the axle size of the 5ET hub to the 25mm size used on the '09 and up (17D...00).  There have been a few goofy ideas offered and one or two that actually make some sense, but none look like really good solutions.

...And wheel spacers.  BUT, the swing arm would not be supporting the axle as designed.  The blocks themselves would, and they weren't meant to do that. 

Hi everybody I want to ask a question

I wont to change my Yamaha WR450F (09) rear wheel with 19 inch Im looking in ebay wheel from YZ250 (02) 2stroke,but i not sure its the same to fit and if you know wich year YZ/F rear wheel can I use for WR450F (09)

Thanks in Advance

I'm looking to get a rear wheel for my 2001 WR250F and have found a 2002 YZ250F wheel.  Am I understanding correctly that it should work?  It would be 19" vs 18", but that doesn't seem like an issue.  Would I need different spacers?  Would the brake rotor be the same?

I bought a pair of wr426 wheels but don't have the odometer drive for it nor do I want it as I am using the wr off road I bought Yz 426 wheel bearings and spacers but I know the odometer side bearing hasn't got a cover without the odometer there acting as it... Will it work without and will the bearings for the hub ?

So much to read in here. I tried to find the answer to my question but I had no luck.

Recently found some excel wheels for an 05 WR450 and I'm wondering if they will fit my 2015 WR 250F ?