factory yam or san manuel graphics?

yea for sure well all my stuff should be here tomorrow. ill post pics of the bike a before and after. making a new catch can aswell.

where did you order the graphics from?

well hes a buddy of mine so... but from bto

That'd be sweet...I'd order some!

Kind of ticked that there is only red or blue available since my bike is wt/yellow/blk...

Ride engineering makes black plugs and other stuff now, not sure if its on there website yet but I saw it in there catalog.

I like the camo graphics but they are pretty busy. I think the factory blue are pretty sweet lookin.

where you running/routing your oil breather dude ?

I like the factory graphics. They're clean and stock looking.

yea ill post pics like tuesday. and i made my own catch can for oil breather. and im making a alum. air boot ill show pics. i work at a fab shop.

I like the factory graphics. They're clean and stock looking.

ditto...

yea ill post pics like tuesday. and i made my own catch can for oil breather. and im making a alum. air boot ill show pics. i work at a fab shop.

Why would you make an aluminum airboot

Why would you make an aluminum airboot
How might be a better question. But why is also good.

i dont know i like to just see if i can make stuff. lol i get bored at work so i just start thinking of things to make. and im gonna make it havea velocity effect and everything. when its done ill post. i just put the motor back in the bike.

factory yamaha all the way

please post photos of what you've done with your oil breather, thinking about re routing mine also.

ooh velocity effect, sounds like you did the physics beforehand, should turn out nice :thumbsup: just playing buddy.

You know the stock air boot has a tuned intake bell (velocity stack) incorporated into it already, right?

OK, you guys lost me...What's intake bell/velosity stack/velosity effect???

If you can separate the intake tract of any engine into individual passages for each cylinder, as is commonly done now on almost all automotive engines with port fuel injection and has long been the practice with motorcycles using one carb for each cylinder, you can tune the length of the intake tract much as you can the exhaust system. The length is adjusted to harmonize with the sonic speed of pressure waves that develop within the intake as the engine operates at some specific speed range so that there is a high pressure wave arriving at the intake valve just before it closes.

In automotive multicylinder engines this is accomplished by terminating the individual intake ports at a common larger chamber in the manifold, called a plenum.

where can i get san manuel graphics?