HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ProjectDIRT

factory yam or san manuel graphics?

40 posts in this topic

well getting the power flow shrouds and going back to blue from white. what graphis should i go with?

well getting the power flow shrouds and going back to blue from white. what graphis should i go with?

I would go with the one that looks like the factory graphics but has that black check on the rad covers instead of white and it is a gripper sticker.I'm pretty sure it is one industries. i'm not one for advertising for someone I don't know or a product I don't use.

yea? i just cant decide. i just want something plane and simple. im o over my hite camo ones. there way to bro for me. i dont even know what i was thinking.

yea those are sick. heres wat the bike looks like right now. i also just picked up a cp full race piston and hot cams

IMGP2414.jpg the bike has the pro taper black clamps now too.

where did you get the black timing plugs and oil cap? also to the og poster.. i perfer the factory yamaha graphics over the sam manuel.

oh and im gonna keep my air box and back grounds and maybe my black seat cover what do you think?

that bike looks sick, I had the GYTR graphics on my 05 2t and they got really old really fast. JMO

Had GYT-R on my '03 and they held up great.

Sure they held up great. I mean they got old to look at fast.. As in I got tired of them. Would of rather had something like the One Ind. graphics. I don't think that they are too over the top.

i made the plugs

Please explain...Maybe post a "how to make black plugs" thread...

and check into the DeCal gripper graphics...

well i ordered the factory yam. and thats what i want is something plain and clean looking. i got them for 126. along with 600 dollars of other stuff lol. and i just sanded the plugs down. i didnt make them. but im try to get ahold of our machinist and see if we could make alum. ones and anodize them.

but im try to get ahold of our machinist and see if we could make alum. ones and anodize them.

That'd be sweet...I'd order some!

Kind of ticked that there is only red or blue available since my bike is wt/yellow/blk...