a few quick ?s about the P.C Ti-4 system

Just bought a Pro Circuit Ti-4 gp exhaust system. wondering on what jetting reccomendations everyone is using.. i know the P.C site reccoemends the following

Main- 165

pilot- 42

Needle- Stock

Position- 5

Fuel Screw - 2 turns

Leak- 50

does this sound right. i commonly ride around 3-4k feet above see level.

also should i bother removing the sparky and adding a different outlet diameter? i spend 98% of my time on the track.

thanks

josh

Just bought a Pro Circuit Ti-4 gp exhaust system. wondering on what jetting reccomendations everyone is using.. i know the P.C site reccoemends the following

Main- 165

pilot- 42

Needle- Stock

Position- 5

Fuel Screw - 2 turns

Leak- 50

does this sound right. i commonly ride around 3-4k feet above see level.

also should i bother removing the sparky and adding a different outlet diameter? i spend 98% of my time on the track.

thanks

josh

What year are we talking about? If its an 08, Pro Circuit recommends an NFLP needle in the 5th groove. a 42 pilot and a 165 main....50 leak. I tried it on my 08 and didn't like it. I am also using a full TI-4 system. I went with the 50 leak...stock NFLR needle <3rd> pos. and a 45 pilot/162 main jet. 2 turns on the screw. This is the best i have found so far and i ride all the So Cal tracks...sea level to 4000 ft. I also have the Large outlet end cap with the spark arrestor removed.

sorry its a 2007.

sorry its a 2007.

Pro circuit recommends an NFPP needle for the 07.

hmm thats weird.. their site has the stocker listed as the reccomended needle... ill give them a call tomarrow. Just got done installing the system today and did a quick start up.. sounded pretty damn good.

this is from their jetting reccomendations under support.

MODEL MAIN PILOT NEEDLE POS SCREW LEAK

YZ 450F 160 45 NFLR 4 1 1/4 55

Pro Circuit 165 42 NFLR 5 2 50

just got off the phone with pro circuit and they gave me the same info as the page.. so ill test back when i do some testing this weekend..

just got off the phone with pro circuit and they gave me the same info as the page.. so ill test back when i do some testing this weekend..

I know they just updated there page and added 08 models to it. I know they recommended the NFPP for 07 because i also tried that on my 08 before they posted the new 08 specs thinking it would be close. Even so, They recommended the NFLP needle for my 08 and i tried it and didn't like it. I think the NFLR needle is best and you will probably think so also. Let me know how it runs.

i will if i can find a damn leak jet for it.. no one around me carries or even knows that the leak jet is.. its to damn funny. but ive already started it up and the thing sounds mean as hell, nice and throaty. im hopin to get out before next week for the inital test run.