HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brad

YZ/WR 400/426 Powerbomb Header for Sale

5 posts in this topic

I have had a Big Gun system on my bike for about a year now, but based on all the magazine pipe tests, I thought I'd give a stock YZ426 silencer a try. I bought the powerbomb header to go with the stock YZ silencer hoping for a little boost in performance plus easier oil changes. I got the stock YZ silencer before the powerbomb, tried it with the stock header and was way dissapointed. The stock YZ silencer is quieter, but feels very weak right off the bottom compared with the Big Gun. The powerbomb is exactly the same diameter as the stock header, and I couldn't imagine it bringing back the bottom that my tapered Big Gun has. So rather than deal with FMF , I thought I'd just accept a loss and auction the header off before my wife beats me to death with it while I sleep...

Brad