HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twig323

Rad MFG Hub/Axle Question

5 posts in this topic

I just purchased a new rear wheel set up from RAD MFG and i noticed my stock axle wont fit and its much to small. No where on the site does it say you need a diff axle to use there hubs. So I guess my question is where can i find a larger axle to fit this hub? or do you think they sent the wrong hub. Ill call my shop to make sure they ordered and make sure RAD sent out the correct shipment.

Thanks in Advance.

If you buy a larger axle, how will it fit in your swing arm, axle blocks, brake anchor and spacers?

Sounds like the hub you bought is for the wrong bike.

They must have sent you the wrong hub, or perhaps they did not include proper spacers to adapt hub to your bike? I have a friend that recently purchased a RAD wheel combo, it came wth hub inserts to fit hub to YZ axle.

yeah i think they sent me a honda rear hub or yeah the spacers are wrong thanks. the spacers fit my axle but not in the hub.