07 WR Exhaust Ahhhh

only the powerbomb header makes a difference, around 6/7%

Leo Vince Awesome product, extremely high quality

Thanks for the input guys, is anyone running the yoshimura full exhaust system i think for $595? P.S. i know where the money from the feds comming in may is going :thumbsup:

I paid 400 for the whole thing NIB on ebay!

I paid 400 for the whole thing NIB on ebay!

BAAALLLLLLIN!...do you like it? pros? cons?

yeh its on my 05 yz250f. PERFECT!

For those who went FMF what did it do for your power? Did it just increase snap or move it? ie give it more top end?

For those who went FMF what did it do for your power? Did it just increase snap or move it? ie give it more top end?

For my 06WR450 the FMF PowerCore improved power everywhere, not to mention less weight and better centering of the weight it does have.:thumbsup:

i am selling a 2005 yz exhaust and header. I hear the yz pipe works great on the WR. Not sure if a 05 will fit on a 07 but if it doesn and you are interested, let me know. It is practically brand new!! 100 dollars

I ran the stock exhaust with the GYTR tip for about 800 miles. I really just wanted a pipe that didn’t sound like a lawn mower. but my Leovince X3 slip on (Even with the stock tiny 38mm head pipe. ) made a very noticeable improvement in power, all over the place. Slip-ons are worth while on this bike. And my X3 made the WR sound like a motorcycle.

I’d expect a Q4 or other quite pipe to be the same. I’m just going to say that the stock silencer is a turd.

Would i be able to run the factory 4.1 with the quiet insert and the spark arrestor???? Thanks