07 WR Exhaust Ahhhh

Hey guys, first off i wanna say i just got my wr last year and i love it, awesome bike, performance is great buttt lets face it the stock pipe sounds well bad. im not looking for the loudest and baddest sounding pipe but i am in the market of buying a new one and am looking for some more power out of it and maybe sound a little meaner. what are your guys' suggestions as far as a new pipe on my WR. Thanks in advance and feel free to post what your running and what you like/dislike about it.

Hey guys, first off i wanna say i just got my wr last year and i love it, awesome bike, performance is great buttt lets face it the stock pipe sounds well bad. im not looking for the loudest and baddest sounding pipe but i am in the market of buying a new one and am looking for some more power out of it and maybe sound a little meaner. what are your guys' suggestions as far as a new pipe on my WR. Thanks in advance and feel free to post what your running and what you like/dislike about it.

Dr. D best bang for the buck...not to loud and great improvement on the low to mid range...?

thanks for the info..anyone have experience with yosh or fmf pipe?

I'm running the FMF Ti Power Core with the quiet insert and love it. The can is really short which helps with weight distribution and keeps it out of harms way. If riding in sloppy conditions (and running a fat 120/100 tire) it does pick up a little mud in the spark arrestor requiring a little TLC. Well worth the price of admission IMHO.

is everyone just using a slip on or full exhaust with header? what are the advantages with the new header? significantly more power?

Just the FMF slip-on for now.

More power, lower weight and improved weight distribution are the reasons I choose the FMF. A buddy of mine went with Dr D and in the real world there isn't much of a difference between the two power wise. If you do go with the Dr D full exhaust system be aware that there is a very good chance that it'll block one of your oil filter bolts. Most change to a stud set-up for that bolt so they don't have to loosen the header to do an oil filter change.

i installed the dr'd complete exhaust. I ran it around the neighborhood without the quite core insert. To loud for me. Once i installed the quite core insert it sounds perfect to me. And it did not seem to affect the performance having it in or out. Runs and looks much better than stock. And affordable.

Been running a FMF megabomb header with the 4.1 ti can. I will be ordering the quiet insert for the can, but the power increase was great. Much more snap, just a little on the loud side. Measured a 96 at the last race, but I think the tester was quite generous. ? The header has some tiny dents from front tire rocks. It does not seem to hinder anything, but the ti header seems a little soft.

is everyone just using a slip on or full exhaust with header? what are the advantages with the new header? significantly more power?

a standard header pipe does nowt to anything but the powerbomb headers are very good they look sweet and give something like 7/8% more power. thre worth the money.

Just the FMF slip-on for now.

More power, lower weight and improved weight distribution are the reasons I choose the FMF. A buddy of mine went with Dr D and in the real world there isn't much of a difference between the two power wise. If you do go with the Dr D full exhaust system be aware that there is a very good chance that it'll block one of your oil filter bolts. Most change to a stud set-up for that bolt so they don't have to loosen the header to do an oil filter change.

I'm very interested in a shorter can, do you know if the Q4 is as short as your power core???