HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ultimate

XR650R - fitting up reversed forks...HOWTO?

3 posts in this topic

38l879-t0z.jpg

guys, ive bougth my nice tarded XR650R i shown before.. awersome condition but the forks((

ive chaged fork oil seals TWO times - and there's no effect: oil trying to get out after a few rides.. especially from left fork.

i realised to set up an reversed fork and get it from ebay.

but have no idea which one fill fit..

should i get it from CR/CRF only? or there's possibility to get from any manufacter and it will fit? which additional items should i get too to make reversed fork fittable to XR650R? a new triple tree with huger diameter?

38l879-t0z.jpg

guys, ive bougth my nice tarded XR650R i shown before.. awersome condition but the forks((

ive chaged fork oil seals TWO times - and there's no effect: oil trying to get out after a few rides.. especially from left fork.

i realised to set up an reversed fork and get it from ebay.

but have no idea which one fill fit..

should i get it from CR/CRF only? or there's possibility to get from any manufacter and it will fit? which additional items should i get too to make reversed fork fittable to XR650R? a new triple tree with huger diameter?

Have you closely inspected every sq in of the fork tube? There is probably a burr that needs to be dropped with sand paper.