HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ngf4188

'06 XR650L Exhaust

5 posts in this topic

Im looking to buy a new slip on for my '06 XR650L and I read good things about the White Brothers exhaust. But I cant find find a White Brothers exhaust made for an '06. Can I just buy the E2 Series and it will work? or is the White Bros not an option?

Im looking to buy a new slip on for my '06 XR650L and I read good things about the White Brothers exhaust. But I cant find find a White Brothers exhaust made for an '06. Can I just buy the E2 Series and it will work? or is the White Bros not an option?

Welcome to TT brother!

I run a E2 on mine. Very happy with it. Plus its a hair quieter than the E series which is no longer produced. You can still find them though. Ebay, and such.

yes the E2 is quiter than my disc series, i noticed it right away when i got on martins bike. I have a E2 on my 400ex and like it alot, if i had to buy one (but i dont) i would buy E2 myself. You will hear others chime in with their preferance so there are a few that are top quality and all fairly close in price.

Welcome to TT!!!

I love my Supertrapp racing series with 16 discs. Ultra loud and mean sounding. Yes, it offends old people, but gues what? They actually see/hear me on the highway. Loud pipes save lives, remember that.