'06 XR650L Exhaust

Im looking to buy a new slip on for my '06 XR650L and I read good things about the White Brothers exhaust. But I cant find find a White Brothers exhaust made for an '06. Can I just buy the E2 Series and it will work? or is the White Bros not an option?

Im looking to buy a new slip on for my '06 XR650L and I read good things about the White Brothers exhaust. But I cant find find a White Brothers exhaust made for an '06. Can I just buy the E2 Series and it will work? or is the White Bros not an option?

Welcome to TT brother!

I run a E2 on mine. Very happy with it. Plus its a hair quieter than the E series which is no longer produced. You can still find them though. Ebay, and such.

yes the E2 is quiter than my disc series, i noticed it right away when i got on martins bike. I have a E2 on my 400ex and like it alot, if i had to buy one (but i dont) i would buy E2 myself. You will hear others chime in with their preferance so there are a few that are top quality and all fairly close in price.

Welcome to TT!!!

I love my Supertrapp racing series with 16 discs. Ultra loud and mean sounding. Yes, it offends old people, but gues what? They actually see/hear me on the highway. Loud pipes save lives, remember that.

i like my fmf Q2. much better/quiet sounding than the stock one with no baffle