HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
banffboy

STOLEN BIKES

9 posts in this topic

Stolen in Kamloops BC

One 1995 Dodge 3500 Dualie with full Welding equipment in the back. Inside the truck was numerous dollars in riding gear 2 full sets of gear including cold weather gear. Attached to the truck was our trailer with an 01' KX 500(friends-I dont have a VIN# yet) and my 01 WR VIN# JYACJ02W81A004199.This sucks large :):D :D

Does insurance companies make insurance covering stealing?

How much is it?

Over here they reject such as insurance :)

My car insurance covers the other persons car, fire and theft, it also covers anything i may leave inside my car if it is stolen, cost's $150.00 per year with $400.00 excess.

Go down to the local Sheriff, PD, Forest Ranger, or whoever and let the officers who conduct the offroad enforcement know the make, model, and color of the bikes. Very rarely the same person who takes the stolen report is actually involved in off road enforcement. I have been able to recover stolen bikes and bike parts only because I knew what I was looking for.

Go down to the local Sheriff, PD, Forest Ranger, or whoever and let the officers who conduct the offroad enforcement know the make, model, and color of the bikes. Very rarely the same person who takes the stolen report is actually involved in off road enforcement. I have been able to recover stolen bikes and bike parts only because I knew what I was looking for.

This is a good idea. Go talk to the people who have contact with the riders. Just because you report them stolen, doesn't necessarily mean all the cops in the area will know about it. Get the word out, you'll probably get them back- Good luck!!

hey - i'm in the whistler/pemberton area, i will keep an eye out. anymore info on the truck? colour and plate #, and what about the bikes, anything distinctive ie; parts? good luck.

Check the date of the first post guys, your looking for bikes that were stolen over 4 years ago and have been returned to Banffboy over 2 years ago although they were trashed. WR Dave.