HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skithis

426 guys improvising!?!?!?

13 posts in this topic

I work at a dealership and get parts at cost. I went in the other day to order a graphics kit and a kickstand for my soon to be street legal 426. Problem is...parts unlimited doesnt list shit for the 426. Nothing! So what graphics kits fit the 426. Does it match up with a 250F of a certain year or a 450F of a certain year???

Also, I cant order a kickstand yet becuase there is no 426 listed. Is there another bike that is the same frame/height that I can order for. Like a 250F or a certain year or a 450 maybe???

I work at a dealership and get parts at cost. I went in the other day to order a graphics kit and a kickstand for my soon to be street legal 426. Problem is...parts unlimited doesnt list shit for the 426. Nothing! So what graphics kits fit the 426. Does it match up with a 250F of a certain year or a 450F of a certain year???

Also, I cant order a kickstand yet becuase there is no 426 listed. Is there another bike that is the same frame/height that I can order for. Like a 250F or a certain year or a 450 maybe???

Hey the YZ250,400,426F "98-02" are all the same. You can find graphics for your bike at Parts Unlimited you just have to look real hard. I was looking 2 weeks ago for my '01 YZ 426. Here's what they got (I saved my list)

Apex #4302-1224 $75, partial kit

Fast Graphics #4302-0726 $60, partial kit

Factory Effex #4320-0351 $20, partial kit

Moto XXX #gkyzft003, $60 and #gkyzf003 $130 (total $190) for a full kit

But your best bet is www.fludesigns.com they have a complete kit for $99 with the seat cover. I was gonna order the Moto XXX then I looked at my sons RM125 he just stickered. I ordered mine on last Monday and was decaled on Friday. I love the set really looks nice and they give you a set white backgrounds and black backgrounds !! I would post a pic but I haven't taken a pic yet. Absolutely the best bang for the buck.

www.fludesigns.com ..............checkem out and nice thick vinyl

thats my old 426 that got stolen in the avatar, not the present bike

here is mine got it off ebay got the complete set for like 80 bucks shipped. The company is called westcoast graphics they have a few options and all of the are about the same price, you cant beat the price and the quality is great.

my426.jpg

Plus 1 on the Pro Moto Billet side stand, I just pull out the number plate slightly when I kick the stand up and it tucks nicely behind the side plate.

A little while back I picked up a nice set of N-Style graphics off ebay for about 50 bucks shipped.

Later

Mike

+1 for Trailtech sidestand.

Cheaper than Pro Moto Billet , good quality, fitted no problems and use over the past 4 months has not thrown up any issues.

+2 for the trailtech, CHEAPER and works great......PMB is nice but, when the trailtech breaks in ten years you can buy another one and still be ahead.

P.S.I have the same graphics kit as bryan and its great quality and looks good

I am afraid for your customers, lol. There are definitely 426 options in the PU offroad book. I know this because I just ordered graphics/plastics for my bike not too long ago.

just picked up a 2001 426 yesterday, it has Boost Mobile shroud graphics on it. Not sure exactly who makes them but it looks pretty decent.