HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pooley

Mud flap thing

9 posts in this topic

Anyone have an extra mud flap thing that came with the bikes that you dont need or would like to trade for a few $$'s? I seem to have lost mine and would like to put it back on. I always find myself in very dirty conditions and every little bit of help for my air filter is welcome.

Thanks,

Tom

don't worry about your air filter - one stone ship on the chrome of the rear shock and the $'s are big.

I have used a piece of oil bottle in an emergency after ripping my flap off with a paddle, other thing you can do is a bit of 100 mile an hour tape (race tape) around the spring.

Yeh that would be me - "Snapper02" as Snapper seemed to come to grief and stopped working. Also Feral on DBW where it wouldn't accept Snapper as name - not sure which handle I prefer.

cheers