HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike_dean

Bar mounts '06 450

8 posts in this topic

Are there higher bar mounts avail. for my '06 YZ450 with out replacing the triple clamp? Mike

I bought a set of 10mm spacers from a member here, but I forget his name. Only about $10 if I remember correctly. You could make your own really easy, it's just some round stock the same diam. as the base of the stock bar mount with a hole drilled through it.

Thanks for all the replies. Mike

I used some of the Applied mounts that were 10mm taller on my 06. Very nice.

I bought a set of 10mm spacers from a member here, but I forget his name. Only about $10 if I remember correctly. You could make your own really easy, it's just some round stock the same diam. as the base of the stock bar mount with a hole drilled through it.

Can anyone remember who made the spacers??? I would like to get some.

I bought some protaper mounts with longer bolts and added 16mm spacers but I am still a bit to short on the bar does anybody have a bar that they recommend that would be close to the same ergos but taller.