Headlight for 07 450f??

Has anyone found good lighting solution for an 07 yz 450f? This summer I want to be able to do some riding at night I also need one for my sons yz 250f...

Thanks

Check out my posts on stators and my lighting tutorial for the YZ's - just about all you need to know about putting lights on a new YZ

The tutorial is under Electrical in the Common Threads sticky, top of the index.

The 250F will be much easier to get a solution for.

I would call proracing before getting my hopes up too high - they list one kit for the 400, 426, and 450. the 450's from 06 on are not compatable with the older bikes as far as stator/flywheel goes, and proracing doesn't mention what years their kit fits.

Nick - where did you see 07 on this page?:

http://www.proracing.co.uk/xc_lighting_yzf.htm

are you the Nick at proracing like in their email address? (nickatproracing@aol.com) - if so, I guess you would know! :thumbsup:

I would call proracing before getting my hopes up too high - they list one kit for the 400, 426, and 450. the 450's from 06 on are not compatable with the older bikes as far as stator/flywheel goes, and proracing doesn't mention what years their kit fits.
The '03-'05 YZ450 is not compatible with the earlier models, either, so the matter needs some serious clarification.