HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
srfdwg2

Wr-yz Conversion Kit

13 posts in this topic

just curious on how much you guys would pay for this conversion? Parts included are full suspension f/r,front brake assembly with master cylinder with caliper and pads,front and rear rims with new tires from factory,wheel spacers front and rear,and a complete brake system for rear caliper pads and cylinder. This system only has about 10 hours of use.

just curious on how much you guys would pay for this conversion? Parts included are full suspension f/r,front brake assembly with master cylinder with caliper and pads,front and rear rims with new tires from factory,wheel spacers front and rear,and a complete brake system for rear caliper pads and cylinder. This system only has about 10 hours of use.
2007 model

Its basically parts from a 2007 yz450f

the only thing i really see that is valuable out of the whole converson kit is the front forks since they are twin camber verse the single camber of the wr other then that the wr still has the breaks and wheels :thumbsup: so maybe 300 bucks for the forks and thats all

Won't the forks require YZ triple clamps or similar? More money!!!

i believe so but he didnt mention that was part of the sell....so at that point i would go after market!!! but either way i dont see anything that is an upgrade besides the front forks

From what i was told the brakes"front caliper wont match the front fork of the wr.also you get a 18inch rim and tire versus 17.Tripple clamp is out of the sale.

also you get a 18inch rim and tire versus 17.Tripple clamp is out of the sale.

The WR alreadyhas an 18" rear wheel ; The YZ has a 19"

Ok the 06, 07, YZ forks will fit on your WR without changing anything. The 08 YZ forks are a different story! You would have to change a bunch of parts to make the 08 YZ forks work..The rear shock is what I'm wondering about! Can you make a WR rear shock as good as a YZ rear shock?

sorry for the typos"beer caused me to do this"lol".

You're nothing but a drunk:thumbsup: Try to make Ocala this weekend you booze hound:crazy:

Srfdwg, are you trying to sell those parts you took off that guys YZ after he crashed and knocked himself out? I can't believe he didn't wake up when you took his helmet! You're the man!!