HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Norge

All quiet on the TT front

15 posts in this topic

Notice how quiet it's been on this forum since Denn10 went spooning with other TT folk out in the desert? Yes I'm jealous, wish I had made the 2 day trip out there to go riding with other pigs. :thumbsup:

Check here for the latest & upcoming details in the next few days as guys start posting.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627728

I just got back a couple hours ago. It was truly a great event. I will post a couple short vids of the 650Ls, (Martinfan & Denn) and my 650R flat out across a dry lakebed. One vid is of Denn taking a run on my bike and he passes me wide open, at arms length from me, :confused::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Notice how quiet it's been on this forum since Denn10 went spooning with other TT folk out in the desert? Yes I'm jealous, wish I had made the 2 day trip out there to go riding with other pigs. :thumbsup:

Next time, brother... Next time.

....and there WILL be a next time!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused:

YEAH REALLY cus i wanna see a side by side of you and your avatar pic wiping that spit off your chin!!! BTW noone even wanted to sleep in the trailer??? Tried to get martin and thumpage to take showers so i could peek with the special mirror i have setup but they said F-IT they would rather go stinky and cheesy all weekend???:thumbsup: I dont know why but ok....

I was going to on saturday nite, just got too involved with BL!

Mammoth sounds interesting....

DENN pointed out to me that out of the 12(?) riders, only THREE L's in attendance! Two 600R's and the rest 650R's....

We hung in there with the R's, so dont be scared!:thumbsup: L dudes, I wanna see ya!

YEAH REALLY cus i wanna see a side by side of you and your avatar pic wiping that spit off your chin!!! BTW noone even wanted to sleep in the trailer??? Tried to get martin and thumpage to take showers so i could peek with the special mirror i have setup but they said F-IT they would rather go stinky and cheesy all weekend???:thumbsup: I don't know why but ok....

You do realize thats a Neil Young avatar, not me right? The reason Mr Young is wiping his chin is because of the 3 million dollar check he cashed from his last album. Let me guess Denn, you still have a Hank Williams Sr. 8-track in your truck? :thumbsup:

I didn't realize Neil Young is still selling albums...he ought to get into online digital music :thumbsup:

You do realize thats a Neil Young avatar, not me right? The reason Mr Young is wiping his chin is because of the 3 million dollar check he cashed from his last album. Let me guess Denn, you still have a Hank Williams Sr. 8-track in your truck? :thumbsup:

Somtimes that scratchy, bar room, analog album sound is better than digital.

Somtimes that scratchy, bar room, analog album sound is better than digital.

I agree!

I think denn was referring to my avatar, laying on top of me in the bottom of a deep, sandy, whooped out section. As I was slobbering spit, and gravel into my helmet. ..

No, he is a Conway Twitty guy and he updated to cassette...

I was going to on saturday nite, just got too involved with BL!

Mammoth sounds interesting....

DENN pointed out to me that out of the 12(?) riders, only THREE L's in attendance! Two 600R's and the rest 650R's....

We hung in there with the R's, so dont be scared!:ride: L dudes, I wanna see ya!

Of the main group that rode together: *4 650Rs - (*1 of them being a 680), 3 650Ls, 3 600Rs, 1 KX500 & the Suzi 230 quad.

Then there was Tattoarts crew with: 2 450Xs, 1 XR100 & 1 TTR125.

And out for a day was Thorndikes crew: I believe 1 600R?, 1 CR500 & 1 WR450.

Hung in there with the Rs? :thumbsup::confused:...ah,.. i'll let this one go, :ride:. To the L *rider* credit, Martinfan & Denn10 rip it up!

In the group rides, it is all good anyway. It is all about the comraderie. :thumbsup:

Of the main group that rode together: *4 650Rs - (*1 of them being a 680), 3 650Ls, 3 600Rs, 1 KX500 & the Suzi 230 quad.

Then there was Tattoarts crew with: 2 450Xs, 1 XR100 & 1 TTR125.

And out for a day was Thorndikes crew: I believe 1 600R?, 1 CR500 & 1 WR450.

Hung in there with the Rs? :thumbsup::confused:...ah,.. i'll let this one go, :ride:. To the L *rider* credit, Martinfan & Denn10 rip it up!

In the group rides, it is all good anyway. It is all about the comraderie. :thumbsup:

Ok, well DENN hung in there with the R's.:ride:

Ok, well DENN hung in there with the R's.:thumbsup:

I won't argue that for the most part. Denn kicks a$$. I think he can ride any bike fast and presses the upper limit of his bike.

But we have to agree that when we are talking about the bikes themselves; If each bike is ridden more to their full potential, the Rs will and do walk away. I think you saw some spurts of that. :thumbsup:

I won't argue that for the most part. Denn kicks a$$. I think he can ride any bike fast and presses the upper limit of his bike.

But we have to agree that when we are talking about the bikes themselves; If each bike is ridden more to their full potential, the Rs will and do walk away. I think you saw some spurts of that. :thumbsup:

Seen it, and felt it! Chest guards a must when behind a rock slinging R!:thumbsup: