Last year for the "R" ???

Is this true? Since I got my L a month ago...I have been biten by the bug...Selling off the Banshees and lookin for a R. So....Should I be scramblin to find a new one or good used.

What is planned for a replacement to the R?:prof:

in short -

1 - yes

2 - nothing

RipperFox, '07 was the last year for the R and so far there has been no talk of a new model. Honda has been racing the CRF450X at Baja with much success, so it doesn't appear to be much incentive to go back to big.

There are still some dealerships with the '07 R model on the floor. I had considered one when I got the L. I just liked the reliablity of the L and the fact I didn't have to spend extra money to make it legal. If you're really set on getting one, be prepared to drive to get it or pay to have it shipped, unless you go used.

Oklahoma Honda/Suzuki in Del City was going to try to order one in for me back in November. If you're committed, you might give them a call or get back with Shawnee. They may be willing to go out on a limb for a repeat customer.

-Joe

It's over Johnny.....................

Honda hasnt made any changes to the L or R in many many years... they abandoned them years ago.

It's over Johnny.....................

It's never over! Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?!

Is that supposed to be a joke?

:prof:

Is that supposed to be a joke?

:prof:

Yes. Good catch. Check out Animal House one day. :bonk:

Damn, I just used that famous John Belushi line the other day.

Funny stuff !:prof:

Exactly!

And it wasn't over when Switzerland dropped "the bomb" on Brazil, either! :prof:

It's actually from RAMBO 1 but nonetheless....it's over for now.........