Round #1 National at GlenHelen-anybody going?

I'm not sure I could buy enough flowers for wifey to get clearance to go to the races on Mothers Day !

Now if only I could convince her that smelling 2 stroke oil all day is the best possible way to spend the day......

A few of us from Az. go every year. I missed last year when I tore my ACL. Now, this year I have my house up for sale (fsbo) and may have to miss it again. ?

There is nothing that compares to mx. Those guys are so insanely fast it's unbeliveable. Still can't get over watching Larocco and RC coming down Ocelot Mtn., upshifting and wheeling over the holes and bumps. We could hardly walk/stand it was so steep.

Damon, tell her you are taking your Mom to the race!!!!! :D

I'll be there! :D I just moved from Portland, OR to San Diego, CA and am looking forward to the Glen Helen trip. Bring your home-made ThumperTalk signs so we can track each other down...I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! ?

See you there,

--Steve

I will try to make it. Man, What a bad day to have a national in our town. Motocross or Mum. Hmmmmm. And I just bought my new Digital camera.. She'll always love me right???

Steve, You poor guy, now that you live in Socal im going to be bugging you to go riding with me and my posse. I'll wait a couple of months for you to get settled in then the bugging will start. I need to take you on a Laughlin ride. You'll love it!!!!!!!!

DL ?

Steve, I will probably be on the downhill by the flagpole. You can overlook the whole track from up

there! Dig yourself a custom seat into the hillside and your set for the day!Don't forget the cold ones(cans only!) ?:D:D I'll look for your signs.

Originally posted by Dan Lorenze:

Steve, You poor guy, now that you live in Socal im going to be bugging you to go riding with me and my posse. I'll wait a couple of months for you to get settled in then the bugging will start. I need to take you on a Laughlin ride. You'll love it!!!!!!!!

DL :D

DL,

Don't wait...I'm always looking for someone to ride with on weekends :D since my wife and son won't be here until June. ? Oh, well, if I have to be stuck somewhere without my family, So.Cal is the best place! Send me an email and let's hook-up:

steve.claus@thumpertalk.com

Talk to ya soon...

--Steve

Originally posted by BigDesto:

Steve, I will probably be on the downhill by the flagpole. You can overlook the whole track from up

there! Dig yourself a custom seat into the hillside and your set for the day!Don't forget the cold ones(cans only!) ?:D:D I'll look for your signs.

Thanks for the advice. This will be my 1st nationals so I'm stoked. I'll have my ThumperTalk sign so keep your eyes open! :D

See you there,

--Steve

I might make it. We usually try to hang on the downhill somewhere.

helpful tip:

If you mix a bunch of diet Cokes in your ice chest with coors light cans on the bottom, you can usually get it past the gate.

beached1, You are allowed to bring in beer as long as it's not in a bottle,they don't want any drunks using them as a weapon! Every year i've been there i have seen fights ?:D They are just trying to keep it safe :D You will see people at the gates pounding down their beers,because they are in bottles.