Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rx3-boi

kx100 rebuild (56K warning)

7 posts in this topic

hey guys just finished rebullding my kx100 thought you guys might like to see some pics

motor spun crank bearing so rebuilt top and bottom end its around a 110cc now i think new pro circut platinum chamber and shorty pipe, new filter and clutch, rebuilt front forks, rear linkage and shock new bearings everywhere linkage, stem, wheels, front and rear calipers. new chain, slider and guide, new sticker kit, grips and seat, frame got respray, new nuts and bolts throughout. still a few bits and pieces like frame guards are on now and handlebars also i think it came along way since i bought it hope you like it

when i bought it

sideold1.jpg

sideold2.jpg

frontold1.jpg

rearold.jpg

frame2.jpg

nomotor1.jpg

side2.jpg

front1.jpg

first time i took it out :prof:

atthetrack.jpg

Looks good man :prof:

I like seeing more of these 2-stroke rebuild threads. Wish I had posted mine when I did it.

hey guys just finished rebullding my kx100 thought you guys might like to see some pics

motor spun crank bearing so rebuilt top and bottom end its around a 110cc now i think new pro circut platinum chamber and shorty pipe, new filter and clutch, rebuilt front forks, rear linkage and shock new bearings everywhere linkage, stem, wheels, front and rear calipers. new chain, slider and guide, new sticker kit, grips and seat, frame got respray, new nuts and bolts throughout. still a few bits and pieces like frame guards are on now and handlebars also i think it came along way since i bought it hope you like it

when i bought it

sideold1.jpg

sideold2.jpg

frontold1.jpg

rearold.jpg

frame2.jpg

nomotor1.jpg

side2.jpg

front1.jpg

first time i took it out :prof:

atthetrack.jpg

what year is your bike, and where did you find graphics for it?

thanks for the comments guys

dirt momma

bike is a 2000 model. i tossed up between getting the proper graphics for it but i decided to go with 01+ graphics and am probably going to change the tank and LHS shroud. otherwise ill have to get some printed to go on the LHS tank.

98-00 doesnt have a wide selection for graphics. there have been quite a few kits on ebay lately

thanks for the comments guys

dirt momma

bike is a 2000 model. i tossed up between getting the proper graphics for it but i decided to go with 01+ graphics and am probably going to change the tank and LHS shroud. otherwise ill have to get some printed to go on the LHS tank.

98-00 doesnt have a wide selection for graphics. there have been quite a few kits on ebay lately

did you put a different tank on? the only reason i ask, is because i just picked up a 94 , and it only has the radiator shroud on the one side, like yours did originally. i would like to put a shroud on the other side too, like yours. i'm don't really want graphics, but with my bike being older and plastics are harder to find, i'm going to put some on. theres a pic of mine in the "opinions" thread. i didn't want to hijack your thread by posting my pics.

i guess my question buried in all that babble is, is that a new tank, and where did you find it?