HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thelimey1

jetting for utah on 426

3 posts in this topic

just bought a wr426, live in farmington utah, did the mods, going for a 2 day ride on 11/12/02, dont have time to take bike in to get it jetted by a genius, anyone in the area give me their jetting info so i can copy it?

yz timing, bk/gb mod, grey/ gray wire cut, airbox open, plug gone. thanks yall :)

Mine is a yz but should be the same. Due to the very low humitity here in Utah you will probably end up more rich than you would expect. I did the bk mod, dropped the needle one, 158 on the main. In the summer 80-100 i drop the pj to a 40, once it starts dropping below 70, I put the 42 back in, PScrew at 1.25 out. Works pretty well. I could go leaner, but then cold days really lean out the bike. Kind of a catch-all jetting. It probably would work great if all you did was drop the needle one until temps climb up in the spring.

Cyrus

You a real limey?

yup im a bona-fide ex limey, now a citizen of the promised land. thanks for yelp on the jetting, i will try it on monday. :)