ENDURO AT LAST CHANCE, CO, MAY 5

You better believe I will be there! I haven't ridden this race, but have heard it is fun. I just returned from the Pine Ridge Enduro in Nebraska last weekend and had a great time.

My girl may ride her KX100 in the race. This will be her 1st race.

Hey RICFIELD. I'm riding in Kerry T's line at the Last Chance enduro. I can't wait (except the 90 minute drive at 5:00 will suck!).

My goal is to have fun and finish with no broken bones since I'm getting married the following Tuesday in Maui.

What line are you in?

Bryan...

?

P.S. Oh and Kerry T has an excuse in the works too: He can't get his new Steering damper working. I think he installed it backwards? :D

[ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: Bryan ]

Let me know how the race goes. I didn't hear about the race until it was too late to sign up. I've never ridden out at Last Chance. What is it like out there? It seems like it would be pretty flat. Send pictures if you happen to take any of the race. Good luck!

Wicked and crew,

You can still sign up at the event on sunday. I was going to make this my first enduro ever, but, I am still working on my jetting and, I turn 39 on Saturday. I will be in no condition to hold myself up, much less the bike, at the butt crack of dawn.

I hope to participate and see you guys later this season.

good luck

Jason ?:D

Yeah I'm going with a couple of other TTer's. Well that is if they don't break their wrists before the race, get sick from too many high calonics, etc... We are all racing in line 27.

Wicked,

Try the rocky mountain enduro club?? RMEC I think.

If you search on "rocky mountain enduro" in your browser, it should come up as a choice. Then you can download/print an entry form that has all the details.

Good luck

Jason