Looking to buy XR650R

Hello,

Does anyone know of a really good deal on a new (or leftover) XRR? Somewhere in the north-eastern states preferrably. What have you guys been paying OTD for your XRR's?

Thanks,

Dan

Hello,

Does anyone know of a really good deal on a new (or leftover) XRR? Somewhere in the north-eastern states preferrably. What have you guys been paying OTD for your XRR's?

Thanks,

Dan

How far away are you from Minnesota? This guy has been selling a lot of new 07 650R's on eBay. The earlier auctions used to say he would ship, but they now say pickup only. Shipping was going to be in the factory Honda crate. He quoted me about $225 to ship to southern Indiana. I don't know how many he has left, but maybe if you contact him you can work out a shipping deal??? They are going cheap! Hope this helps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-XR-XR650R7-NEW-HONDA-2007-XR650R-XR-650L-ENDURO-BAJA-DESERT-RACER_W0QQitemZ110237647806QQihZ001QQcategoryZ50012QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I paid $4999 OTD for my new 2007 3 weeks ago here in Oregon, my dealer said their we're plenty of them left in the local Honda warehouse!

there are non in new england....all out west:prof:

I had to pay $6100 OTD for mine, apparently i got the last one in the Honda warehouse that my dealer gets bikes from.

Seems like there is quite a difference from east-west. The only one I've found up here was $7200 list (plus tax, fees...), which is the reason I want to go south of the border.

Seems like there is quite a difference from east-west. The only one I've found up here was $7200 list (plus tax, fees...), which is the reason I want to go south of the border.

I paid $5512 OTD for a new 07 in January and it came plated off the floor. I had to add the DS kit to make it legal after I got it. If you have a good relationship with a dealer, they can search the Honda network and print you a list of dealers that have one in stock. I don't know if they can do that across the border though. If you are serious, you may want to contact the guy in Minnesota. I'm sure that after shipping you'd still be well under $7200 + tax & fees.

I sent him a message on eBay, no response yet though.