Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2lcf

08 WR Brake Light Switch

7 posts in this topic

I know it has been posted here before, but I can't find it.........someone posted a link for a brake light switch for the WR's......please let me know what it was.......I want to make my brake light work, the FIRST step to getting it plated..........thanks

My '06 already had a dual filament bulb in it - with all of the wiring, too. I just wired the switch in with a power source to the Yellow wire, I think, yes, I just checked the manual. The connection is right under the seat. I wired the switch up through engine where the carb stuff is. It turned out to be one of the asier things that I have done, and it turned out great. I have just bought some speedbleeders to bleed the brake line. The funny thing is that it didn't seem to affect my brakes. But as this thread says:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621507&highlight=bleed

You should bleed your brakes.

Have fun.

eddie

Thanks for the replys............my next question is, does nayone know what thread pitch the banjo bolt is............10mm x 1.00 or 1.25

I think it is 1.25.............but no sure..........

:prof:

thanks..........................

Thanks for the replys............my next question is, does nayone know what thread pitch the banjo bolt is............10mm x 1.00 or 1.25

I think it is 1.25.............but no sure..........

:prof:

thanks..........................

10mm dia. x 1.25mm