HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaxPower

Diggin it

2 posts in this topic

Over the past year I have gotten my WR dialed in.There is no way I could have gotten it running like it is without eveyones help from sharing their own experiances on this forum.And I thank everyone here for that

Today I rode my WR with my new DR D pipe, o ring in the carb thing,jetting sorted for now,Rekluse axle.Man, it was hooking up! I was thinking as I was ripping through the trails that there couldnt be anything better.I couldnt ask for a better bike for me.

I know poeple like the 250f cause they say they are easier, but this thing is so sweet to just twist the throttle and lift the front end over any trouble. I wouldnt want a smaller bike.

And when I was done, I rode my bike home on the road cause its street legal.

Now if only the rest of my miserable life was going as good as my bike was running, I would be alright