Mounting Cycra handguards Front brake problems

Since the brake line/banjo fitting is at the bottom of the master cylinder I was wondering what you guys have done to make your handguards fit?

I know that someone ele has had to have the same problem. I do not feel like running my lever pointing at the sky or the ground.

Any tips?

You can grind off the nub that holds the line in 1 position, rotate the line so it clears giving you more room.

I added bar risers so it was not an issue with mine.

FYI, mine are triple clamp mounts.

Since the brake line/banjo fitting is at the bottom of the master cylinder I was wondering what you guys have done to make your handguards fit?

I know that someone ele has had to have the same problem. I do not feel like running my lever pointing at the sky or the ground.

Any tips?

I have those handguards on my 07 wr. You might have to loosen up the banjo bolt a little bit to adjust the angle, in the end you might have to make some kind of compromise on the angle of the brake/handguard. I'm assuming you have the bar mounts, someone with triple clamp mounts might have something different to suggest.

I've done mine 2 differnt ways. 1) turn the brake line over at the M/C to make it point out of the M/C the other way and 2) take it out of the 2 guides at the M/C and and put it on the top guide.

I went with the side triple clamp mount. You still need to a bit of grinding to get them to fit. The end result is no interferance whatsoever. You are free to have the levers at any angle.

The do also have a U handle bar mount. I haven't heard how much more freedom they offer offer.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515502