HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jscompto

acewell, trailtech...which one?

4 posts in this topic

I was looking into getting an aftermarket computer for my bike. I have heard of the trail tech vapor , and i am interested in it because of all of the features it has. however, i found an acewell 3700X computer that will fit my xr 650l on ebay. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180226345931&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

the good thing is that this guy lives in indianapolis, and i could easily pay him cash and pick up the computer at his house because indy is only about 20 miles from my home. this means i wouldnt have to wait for the postman to deliver which is a good thing:applause:

i am wanting to hear some feedback on the acewell because i have never really heard of it. It looks neat, but i am not sure about the reliability of it.

I have searched and found a few results on the subject, but should i buy this or not? my bike is a 96 XR650L with the stock odometer/(dashboard??) How do these compare in fitment, installation, reliability, etc? I just dont want to buy the wrong thing and pay for it in the end.

Tell me what you all think. Thanks

Vapors are sweet, I have one on my Ascot and love it. So easy to read and use even with gloves on. My one gripe with it is that it doesn't pop off like the endurance.

Vapors are sweet, I have one on my Ascot and love it. So easy to read and use even with gloves on. My one gripe with it is that it doesn't pop off like the endurance.