What do you think a 2000 yz426 is worth?

What do you think a 2000 yz426 is worth that is next to mint condition?? Im serious when i say next to mint, this bike has been riden at most 10 times and not over a 10-20 min a piece!!

Reason for asking I have a friend that just moved to new york and he obvisouly doenst ride, so he asked me to sell his bike. I have no idea where to even start on pricing this thing!

http://www.kbb.com will give you some idea of its value.
What do you think a 2000 yz426 is worth that is next to mint condition?? Im serious when i say next to mint, this bike has been riden at most 10 times and not over a 10-20 min a piece!!

Reason for asking I have a friend that just moved to new york and he obvisouly doenst ride, so he asked me to sell his bike. I have no idea where to even start on pricing this thing!

The 2000 426 has great motor with a lot of low end. There were some clutch issues easily and cheaply fixed with a 2001 mod. It didn't handle very well compared to newer 450's but it is definitely enjoyable. I believe your best bet is Ebay (I've never been let down) and advertise it the way you described it here. You might, repeat, might, get $2k. I don't think any motocrosser who's been riding the newer bikes will be interested, but maybe a newbee will jump on it because it's in good shape. Your target probably should be a weekend woods rider or someone looking to convert to a supermoto bike.